What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
How to create a fan page on Facebook? Our guide shows you the exact and proven process to create Facebook Fan Pages for yourself or others.
- How Facebook Fan Pages differ from personal profiles and why you should always use Fan Pages to increase business visibility
- A simple walkthrough for creating your first Fan Page (follow these easy steps and you’ll be up in business in no time)
- How to use Twitter alongside Facebook – you can maximize your Fan Page reach with this simple to implement system
- The secret strategy you can use to get thousands of fans to like your Fan Page for under a penny each
- The only traffic tactics you ever need to draw an army of fans to your page
- The six key elements every successful Facebook Fan Page needs to have
- Why graphics are essential for any Fan Page
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. WP Pro Business scores 63.99/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://wpprobusiness.com/professional-facebook-fan-pages-for-business/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $9.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: wpprobusiness.com you’ll also be taken through to wpprobusiness.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)